- 2006 Graduate from the Institute for Therapeutic
Massage in Pompton Lakes, NJ.
- Continuing Education includes (but certainly not limited
to) Trigger Point Therapy, Deep tissue, Acupressure,
Reflexology, Sports and massage for cancer and hospice
- Certified through Aerobics and Fitness Association of
America as a Group Fitness Instructor since 2000, and
personal Trainer since 2003.
- Certified Nutritional consultant through American
Association of Nutritional Consultants since 2009.
- Opened first Massage Therapy Office in Sparta, NJ in
2006, and relocated in Digmans Ferry, PA in 2011.
- Certified Yoga Instructor through Ha-Tha Yoga Training
in Blairstown, NJ, with Delia Quigley and Denise Kay.
My goal is to teach the true benefits of Yoga, which is
not to push the body to its limits, but to help ease the
mind to help ease the body.
- Currently studying to be a Naturopathic Doctor
through Trinity School of Natural Health.